The information in this section and the links to the specific seminars and speakers are from the 2019 Biz Fair. You can also check out our 2019 speakers’ presentation materials.
Many seminar topics (and speakers) are likely to remain the same or be very similar at the 2020 Biz Fair. We expect to post the seminar schedule to the web site in July 2020.
With 20 seminars to choose from, we recommend planning your day in advance. Click the image below to download a PDF of the brochure with the schedule:
About the seminars:
- Seminars will be held in the Technology Resource Center (Building C) and Building H on the Renton Technical College campus
- Taught by savvy business experts who are giving their time to the small business community
- 60 minutes long
- Vary in topics ranging from start-up basics to advanced social media marketing
- No pre-registration is required
- First-come, first-served until the class is full
The following are ways to view the seminar schedule* in advance of Biz Fair:
- Download a copy of the schedule (PDF).
- View seminars by times offered:
10:15am | 1:15pm | 2:30pm
- Choose one of the categories below to see seminars listed by topic.
Note: The 2020 presentation materials are coming, please check back the week before Biz Fair.
Starting a Business
Food Truck Business Basics
Package & Price Services to Maximize Revenue
Developing a Business Plan
Buying a Business
*Please note: The seminar schedule is subject to change until the day of Biz Fair, please pick up the final seminar schedule on the day of the fair in the Exhibit Area (lower level of Building I)